Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Evening at The Keg

Supporters Geoff Moore from Scotiabank
& Brian Bockstael of Coughlin 
With only days left until I saddle up and start peddling across Canada, it was nice to meet some key supporters of my bike ride across Canada in support of the Boys and Girls Club of Canada. The Keg Steakhouse in the Byward Market was kind enough to host a reception for this group to get together and mingle before my son Erik and I head out to Calgary to pick up our bikes.

It means a lot to me, the support I have already received and continue to receive as we countdown to what will be life on the road. This is my 8th 90 Day Challenge and I've been preparing for it for quite awhile now and am so pumped to put the foot to the peddle.

Brad Marsh with supporter Brian Hicks
I look forward to meeting all kinds of people along the route including those from all the different Boys and Girls Clubs, my NHL Alumni buddies, my new rocker friends (compliments of the JUNO Cup), ViSalus and you, my core supporters in every town I stop in.

Tomorrow is another big day with our press conference at the Boys and Girls Club in Ottawa. At that time we will also launch my Challenge video which I can't wait to share with everyone. Check back here at the blog and my Facebook page as the video will be uploaded there soon. I'll be curious to hear what you think and so invite you to drop me a line either here in the comments, on Facebook or on Twitter.

Thanks again and see you on the open road!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me